Tuesday 14 July 2015

DAY 82: HOW I WAS(NOT) A BRAVE DOG

Weird things were happening last night.

First there was a loud BANG!

And then there were lots of blue lights and lots of big red vans and lots of noisy people.

Even my PL behaved differently - instead of sleeping with Dorotka, she was going out and in again, she looked seriously and was telling me: "Shut up and sit down, Jenny."

And I was SUCH A GOOD DOG!


I did not bark, although those people on the street were pissing me of.

I was following my PL around, just in case she needed a bit of doggy support (DOGGY, not dodgy, in case you misread!) and I was all ready to BE A VERY BRAVE DOG.

But the firefighters seemed to have it under control, so I got no chance to prove it.

So I am going for a little nap now, to be at least A BRAVE GUARD DOG tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment