Tuesday 9 June 2015

DAY 65: THERE! THAT IS THE SPOT!


Today, I will share a big personal secret with you.

That's what internet is for, isn't it?

My PL - quite unfairly and totally without reason - calls me a Crazy Dog.

I admit, I am a bit lively.

I like fun, sports and meeting new people.

When I meet them, I thread on them and jump and lick their faces.

I also throw things down from the table.
And I climb chairs and kitchen surface.
Once I jumped out of the window in the first floor and landed on my snout. It was GREAT!

I run like mad, so on most photos you can only see a black fuzzy shape...

...but there is a way to turn me into calm, blissful dog.

I can be SWITCHED OF!

No, really. I have witnesses.

All you need to do, is to scratch that one particular place on my chest and I will not move at all.

I will be a stone-doggy.
Sculptudog


The bestest dog in the world.

While you are scratching the switch.

Not a minute longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment