Tuesday 14 April 2015

DAY 4: PACK DAY

I love our pack days.

Our PL does not go anywhere and she spends the whole day with us. Twice in a row! Shame on other days she always leaves in the morning and comes back in the afternoon. I guess she goes hunting.

Now when I think of it, it is a bit disturbing she did not go hunting today. There seem to be a sudden shortage of food lately. I really hope she will bring a mammoth tomorrow. Or something like that. If she let me, we could have had some mice yesterday.

When our PL got up this morning I though we would be going to a buiscuit walkie but she cleaned windows instead. I guess she did it, so that I and Dorotka could better see all those suspicious people, walking past the house and so that we could bark at them even more.
We are fantastic pack!

Just when I though I would be spending a calm day on a windowsill, we are going out. GREAT!
To the mice meadeow. GRRREAT!!!


I chased a duck.
My PL was not happy. Probably because I did not catch it.
You know what?
I have a theory. My PL is kind of buiscuite vending machine. It turns on by running back to her, sitting down and making doggie eyes.
It is good to know.
Once I get bored by sniffing and chasing, I might pop to her for a snack.

I am told I am still not a good dog.
No idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment